W1874—15'' 3 HP Fixed-Table Planer w/Helical Cutterhead
The W1874 15" Fixed Table Planer W/Helical Cutterhead features a powerful 3 HP motor and 5200 RPM, 4-row helical cutterhead. The fixed table height design allows for permanent infeed/outfeed roller setups for greater efficiency in production settings. Carbide inserts with 4 cutting edges make for ultra-smooth finishes in figured wood and last up to 10 times longer than conventional knives. The 2-speed gearbox allows you to choose between 16 and 28 FPM for a smooth finish or high production feed rate. Sturdy four-column supports with twin gas struts on either side make for easy headstock height adjustments.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Table size w/cast-iron wings: 15-1/2"W x 49"L
- Maximum cutting width: 15"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Minimum cutting height: 3/16"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum length of stock: 6"
- Feed rates: 16, 28 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-5/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Overall depth: 49"
- Overall height: 47-1/2"
- Four heavy-duty support columns
- Fixed table height design
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Oil bathed 2-speed gearbox
- Cast-iron extension wings
- Elevation scale with both inch and metric
- Magnetic switch
- Poly-V belt drive
- Cabinet-style stand
- Large top-mounted handwheel
- Includes 5 spare carbide inserts
- Approximate shipping weight: 300 lbs.