W1849—14" Resaw Bandsaw
Versatility, capacity, strength and exceptional value are key components going into the build of this middle-weight workhorse. European design elements, such as roller disc blade guides, steel column box-frame with rigid “W” shaped spine and a hinged blade guard enclosure are extras that make this saw a pleasure to use. With SHOP FOX®, you don’t pay more for important accessories like the premium, dual-height fence with a hairline indicator scale. The cast iron and aluminum extruded fence can be set to the low (1/2") position for close-in detail work, or at 6" for extra support when resawing taller pieces. Add in a storage cabinet for blades, super-efficient dual-port dust collection, a quick-release blade tension lever and viewing windows for tracking and blade tension settings, and you’ve got a feature-packed machine with a small footprint and over-sized performance.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V)
- Amps: 15A at 110V, 7.5A at 220V
- Table size: 21-3/4"L x 16-1/8"W
- Table tilt: 5°, 45°
- Floor to table height: 37"
- Max cutting height: 14"
- Max cutting width: 13-1/2"
- Blade size: 120" (1/8" to 3/4" widths)
- Blade speeds: 2820 FPM
- Overall size: 29"W x 32-1/2"D x 76"H
- Deluxe 2-height resaw fence
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Blade tension and tracking windows
- "Euro-style" roller-disc guides
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Approx. shipping weight: 376 lb.