W1837—10" 2 HP Open-Stand Hybrid Table Saw
The best features of the cabinet and contractor saws combined into a hybrid saw. This W1837 10" Open Stand Hybrid Table Saw features cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions and a prewired 120V 2 HP motor. Thanks to the hybrid design, cutting capacities are not diminished and stand toe-to-toe with the most expensive cabinet saws in the market. The serpentine belt and pulley system lends to a smoother and quieter operation with better power transfer than a standard V-belt drive system. The enclosed steel upper-stand with 4" dust port allows for maximum dust containment. The fence features easy lift-off and adjustability to create a simpler and more enjoyable user experience. Like a contractor-style saw, its low weight and built-in mobile base allow it to be easily moved where you need it. This hybrid saw is sure to be the envy at any shop or worksite.
- 2 HP, 120V/240V, single-phase (prewired for 120V)
- Amps: 15A at 120V, 7.5A at 240V
- Blade tilt: Left, 0°–45°
- Table height from floor: 35-3/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/4" x 27"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Maximum dado width: 13/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 3-1/4" at 90°, 2-1/4" at 45°
- Rip capacity: 30" to right, 15" to left
- 4" dust port
- Weight: 243 lbs
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with steel extension wings
- Cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnions
- Quick removal/replacement system for blade guard and riving knife
- Lift-off fence with front/rear locking ability and T-slots for mounting accessories, such as Board Buddies or Featherboards
- Built-in mobile base for easy maneuvering
- Includes a 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade, standard and dado table inserts, t-slot miter gauge, push stick, and arbor wrenches
- Certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards
- Shipping information: 2 Packages