W1828—12" Disc Sander
This production style 12" Disc Sander is ideal for shaping and smoothing edges, squaring end-cuts and truing simple and compound miters. The precision ground cast iron table adjusts for bevel sanding up to 45° and the 1 HP totally enclosed fan cooled direct drive motor spins at 1,700 RPM, which is ideal for wood sanding applications. Uses 12" pressure sensitive adhesive sanding discs.
- Approximate shipping weight: 62 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- 0-45 degree table tilt
- 2" dust port
- Table size: 15-3/4" W x 4-1/2" D
- Ball bearing construction
- Powder-coated finish
- Overall height: 14-1/2"
- Paddle switch with disabling key
- Disc: 12" cast aluminum