W1757—25 HP 3-Phase 43" Double Head Wide Belt Sander
Double the heads, triple the benefits! With this machine, you can take advantage of three types of sanders in one. You have the feathering benefits of a platen-type sander, the surfacing benefits of a drum-type sander, and the surface removal and time-saving benefits of a dual-grit double-drum sander. Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Sanding motor: 25 HP, TEFC, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 60A/30A
- *440V operation requires purchase of additional components
- Conveyor motor: 2 HP, TEFC 6A/3A
- Table lift motor: 1/4 HP, TEFC, 1.2A/0.6A
- Footprint: 61" x 31-1/2"
- Max. board width: 43"
- Max. board thickness: 6"
- Min. board length: 14"
- Min. board thickness: 1/4"
- Front drum surface speed: 3543 FPM
- Rear drum surface speed: 2565 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 14-60 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 43" x 60"
- Steel cabinet
- Hard rubber infeed drum, adjustable platen on rear drums
- Adjustable graphite/felt platen
- Digital readout table control accurate to within 0.005"
- Disc brake for emergency stop
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Digital readout sanding load meter
- Variable speed
- Ten 4" dust ports
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards
- Overall size: 63-1/2"W x 66-1/2"H x 60-1/2"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 3364 lbs.