W1741—8" Jointer with Adjustable Beds
If you set out to design a full featured 8" Jointer, you couldn't do any better than this. We started with a 3 HP motor and a 4 knife cutterhead, and added a precision parallelogram table adjustment mechanism, extra-long infeed table, large cast-iron center-mounted fence, pedestal-mounted switch and a built-in locking mobile base. Check out the other features and you'll agree! Machines certified to CSA standards may be available upon request.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Switch: magnetic w/thermal-overload protection
- Table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Tables: parallelogram design, precision-ground cast iron
- Infeed table size: 8" x 43-3/8"
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 (HSS) 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 5/8"
- Max. width of cut: 8"
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Fully adjustable parallelogram tables
- Poly-V belt drive for optimum power transfer
- Easy access lever-adjustable tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated finish
- Approximate shipping weight: 600 lbs.