W1702—3 HP Shaper
This full-capacity 3 HP Shaper will handle the smallest profile cutters, all the way up to the largest panel cutters with its three included spindle sizes, 3" spindle travel, and 5-1/2" maximum cutter diameter capacity. Two reversible speeds also provide the greatest flexibility for accomodating cutters of all sizes. So, no matter what the shaping application is—whether it’s simple edge-profiling or making door stiles, rails, and panels—this is the right machine for the job.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase with reversing switch, 12A
- Large precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 28-1/4"W x 30-1/2"D
- Spindles: 1/2", 3/4", 1" (included)
- Max. cutter height (per spindle): 2", 2-1/2", 2-1/4"
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speeds: 7000 & 10,000 RPM
- Spindle openings: 1-3/8", 2-3/4", 4", 5-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Large hand wheel elevates the spindle for precise control, and spindle lock knob ensures consistent results
- Powder-coated finish
- T-slot miter gauge
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Heavy cast-iron, independently adjustable, split fence allows full edge profiling
- Built-in 3" dust port
- Shielded & lubricated ball bearings
- Included starting pins for freehand shaping
- Interchangeable spindles are easy to change
- Removable table inserts provide work support close to the cutter
- Approximate shipping weight: 353 lbs.