ST1014—20" Planer with Helical Cutterhead
With its built-in locking mobile base and pedestal-mounted switch, our model ST1014 Helical Cutterhead Planer is easy to move and operate. Just press down on the lock lever with your foot and this planer is mobile. Features a 55-5/8" long precision-ground cast-iron table with the cast-iron extension wings, two feed speeds, return rollers, a 20" x 8" capacity, adjustable bed rollers, magnetic switch with thermal-overload protection, and a 5 HP motor. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Minimum workpiece thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum workpiece length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead type: Helical with curved indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size including wings: 55-1/2"L x 20"W x 1-3/4"T
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2"L x 43-1/2"W x 46"H
- Four Column Support with Positive Table Locks
- Pedestal-Mounted Magnetic Switch w/Overload Protection
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision ground cast iron wings
- Number of Indexable Inserts: 100
- Approximate shipping weight: 874 lbs.