M1015—6" x 10" Mini Metal Lathe
M1015 Shop Fox 6" x 10" Mini Metal Lathe is perfect for the mini machine shop enthusiast. The M1015 6" x 10" Mini Metal Lathe from Shop Fox is a fantastic lathe for someone who wants a durable and well-designed machine that can fit in a small location. This mini lathe gives toolmakers, gun hobbyists, and the weekend machinist a way to economically produce small precision parts, threaded parts, fittings, and dies. The M1015 has all the features and precision required for small-scale turning and has proven to be a hugely popular machine for scale model building. It includes a 3" three-jaw chuck, and a full selection of optional accessories is also available for a wide variety of setups. Like all Shop Fox lathes, the M1015 comes with a 2-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
- Motor: 1/5 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1.2A
- Swing over bed: 6"
- Distance between centers: 10"
- Swing over cross slide: 4-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 5"
- Cross slide travel: 2-3/8"
- Carriage travel: 10"
- Spindle speeds: variable speed, 100-2000 RPM
- Spindle bore: 0.375"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Bed width: 3-1/4"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#1
- Tailstock barrel travel: 2"
- Leadscrew: 16 TPI
- Thread range (inch): 5 @ 16-24 TPI
- Max. tool size: 3/8"
- Included as standard equipment: 3" 3-jaw chuck with internal & external jaws, 4 hex wrenches, double-ended wrench, socket head wrench, MT#1 dead center, oil cup, chuck key, 2 T-nuts
- Overall size: 27-3/4"L x 11-1/2"W x 12"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 78 lbs.