D4666—Industrial Mobile Base
There's no need to bend down to set or release the mobile mechanism on these mobile bases. Simply step on the foot lever to activate the height-adjustable leveling feet on two of the corners, and your equipment is locked in place. Then, when the work is done and it's time to move the equipment, flip up the levers with your toe, and you're easily mobile on the smooth rolling extreme-duty casters. We also placed the adjustment bolts along the edge of the adjustment bars for secure double-axis and double-contact rigidity. Adjusts from 19" x 21" to 29-1/2" x 29-1/2".
- Heavy-duty rubber and steel casters with sealed bearings
- Reinforced/welded caster posts
- Adjustable positive stop/rubber leveling feet
- 2 fixed casters and 2 swivel casters
- Easy-float, spring-loaded toe-flip lifting levers
- Single-point bi-axis engagement bolts
- 1200 lb. capacity
- Weighs 38 lbs.
- Adjusts from 19" x 21" to 29-1/2" x 29-1/2"
- Clearance from floor: 2-3/16"