W1866—24" x 36" Bowl Turning Lathe
Destined to become a bowl turner's favorite, this massive cast-iron Bowl Lathe features a 24" swing, which enables the wood turner to create bowls up to 24" in diameter. The headstock also slides along the bed, which allows for turning much larger bowls at the end of the bed. High and low speed ranges are made possible by the 3-phase motor and inverter that operates on single phase power. This lathe also has a 36" spindle turning capacity, making it an all-around super wood turning machine!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase with inverter for standard single phase power requirement
- Swing over bed: 24"
- Swing over toolrest base: 19-3/4"
- Distance between centers: 36"
- Maximum distance toolrest to spindle center: 15-1/2"
- Toolrest width: 14-1/8"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, L: 60-1200 RPM, H: 120-2300 RPM
- Spindle nose: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle taper: MT #2
- Spindle bore (dia.): 5/8"
- Tailstock taper: MT #2
- Tailstock quill travel: 4-1/2"
- Spindle center height to floor: 45-3/4"
- Indexed spindle increments: 7-1/2º
- Spindle indexes: 48
- Approximate shipping weight: 845 lbs.
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control with digital RPM readout
- Forward/reverse switch
- Headstock can be positioned anywhere along the bed
- Built-in tool holder
- Headstock, tailstock, and toolrest support have lever-action cam-locks for quick positioning
- Adjustable leveling feet
- All cast-iron construction
- Chuck guard
- Chisel tray
- 3-1/4" faceplate
- Tool holder
- Live center
- Live center pin
- Spur center
- Index pin
- Knockout bar
- 50mm open-end wrench
- 3mm and 10mm hex wrenches