W1865—20" Planer with Spiral Cutterhead, 5HP
This master of hardwood has all the features anyone could want, and it’s produced in an ISO 9001 certified factory to assure tight adherence to quality production standards. If quality, dependability and performance are important to you, then look no further. This top-of-the-line 20" Planer with spiral cutterhead is second-to-none and the value for the money is unmatched anywhere!
- Spiral cutterhead with triple V-belt drive
- 2-speed chain-driven automatic feed rollers
- Hardened anti-kickback fingers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and extension wings
- Locking table
- Magnetic switch overload protection
- Ball bearing return rollers
- Depth scales in both inch and metric
- Pedestal mounted control panel
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase
- Table size with wings: 56" x 20"
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8-5/8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum length of stock: 7"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Feed rates: 16 & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/4"
- Cutterhead speed: 5,000 RPM
- Overall width: 39"
- Overall depth (w/ wings): 56"
- Overall height: 41"
- Approximate shipping weight: 909 lbs.