W1859—8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer with Mobile Base
This 8" Parallelogram Jointer features extra-long infeed and outfeed tables that can be adjusted transversely and longitudinally to each other for ultra-precision face flattening and edge jointing. Table levers with positive table locks provide quick and precise height adjustments, and the pedestal-mounted magnetic switch is conveniently located for easy on and easy off. This version features a straight knife cutterhead.
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Total table size: 9" x 76"
- Fence size: 4-5/8" x 38"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Rabbeting capacity: 1/2"
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16”
- Cuts per minute: 22,000
- Cutterhead knives: 4
- Lever-adjusted table height with depth gauge
- Center-mounted fence with rack and pinion adjustment
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Extra-long 40" infeed table
- Powder-coated finish
- 4" dust port with built-in dust chute
- Parallelogram table design
- Power transfer: Poly V-belt
- Switch: magnetic push-button switch with large off paddle for safety
- Fence system: positive stops at +/- 45 degrees and 90 degrees
- Approximate shipping weight: 470 lbs
- CSA certified