W1856—12" x 18" Variable Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe
The Shop Fox® W1856 12" x 18" Variable-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe is a fantastic tool for woodturners of all experience levels. Its variable speed ranges make wood turning a breeze, while its digital readout display accurately shows RPM. With a 12" swing and 18" between centers, it's a fantastic size for many woodturning projects. Pick up this gem of a tool, and you'll be glad you did!
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 120V, Single-Phase, 60Hz, 4.5A
- Swing Over Bed: 12"
- Distance Between Centers: 18-1/8"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 9"
- Three Spindle Speed Ranges: 450-1100 RPM, 960-2400 RPM, 1400-3500 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT #2
- Spindle Thread Size: 1" x 8 TPI, Right Hand
- Tailstock Taper: MT #2
- Digital Spindle RPM Display
- Three Spindle Speed Ranges, Each With Variable Speed
- Convenient Accessory Tool Storage Rack
- Solid Cast-Iron Construction
- Quick Releases on Tool Rest and Tailstock for Easy Adjustment
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 71 lbs.