W1843—Knife Belt Sander/Buffer
Very popular with knife makers, this Knife Belt Sander/Buffer features a cool-running 2" x 72" abrasive belt and an extended buffing wheel shaft for full-access buffing or stropping. The sanding belt can be utilized along the platen, above the platen for free forming, or against the 10" rubber-faced drive wheel. The infinitely adjustable tool holder provides a stable platform for consistent results. This Knife Belt Sander/Buffer is ideal for sharpening extra-long lathe turning gouges and chisels too!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A, 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"-76" range
- Belt speed: 4500 FPM
- Left arbor: 1" x 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 37"
- Overall width: 29-1/2"
- Cast-iron body
- All ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 113 lbs.