For those woodworkers who want to make their own baseboards, crown moulding, door/window casings, fascia, or architectural mouldings, this 13" Planer/Moulder is a must-have. And with our full selection of optional moulding knives, processing mouldings in the wood species of choice is generally safer, faster, and more cost-effective than processing mouldings on a shaper. Adjustable guide rails ensure moulding stock runs true from one piece to a hundred pieces, and setting knives is a breeze with the top-accessible cutterhead. Or, remove the guide rails and change over the cutterhead and use this machine as a standard planer for workpieces up to 13" wide or 6" high.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Maximum cutting width: 13"
- Maximum lumber height: 6"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8" (planing)
- Maximum profile depth: 3/4" (moulding)
- Maximum width capacity: 4-9/16" (moulding)
- Planing feed rate: 24 FPM
- Moulding feed rate: 12 FPM
- Number of knives: 3 HSS
- Planer knife size: 13" x 5/8" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- 4" Dust port
- Rubber-coated steel feed rollers
- Powder-coated finish
- Overall size: 23-1/2" L x 23" W x 44-1/2" H
- Footprint: 22-1/4" L x 21-1/4" W
- Approximate shipping weight: 236 lbs.
- Includes heavy-duty cabinet stand