W1825—19" Heavy-Duty Bandsaw
Power, capacity, and extra features make this 19" Heavy-Duty Bandsaw the saw of choice for many serious woodworkers. Once again, we've pulled out all the stops. We've included an extra-wide table, deluxe 6" tall resaw fence that also converts to a low-profile fence, rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism with built-in table support brace, cast-iron table trunnions, computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires, and a foot brake. The foot brake not only acts as a safety feature, but it can also speed production. All-in-all, you would be hard-pressed to find a bandsaw with more useful features and proven performance than this outstanding machine. Machines certified to CSA and UL standards may be available upon request.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start-induction
- RPM: 1725
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade length: 143"
- Blade length range: 141-1/2" - 143"
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearings with full enclosure protection
- Motor bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Blade tension indicator
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with deluxe extruded-aluminum resaw fence
- Miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Foot brake
- Cast-iron trunnion
- Key lockout safety switch
- Includes 3/4" hook-style blade
- Overall size: 36"W x 76"H x 32"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 500 lbs.