W1822—Sliding Table Attachment for W1819 & W1820
We've added two outstanding attachments that fit our W1819 and W1820 10" Table Saws, as well as most other 10" cabinet table saws (with some minor modifications). The Sliding Table Attachment really eases crosscutting applications and improves accuracy. Features an extruded-aluminum table, two leg supports, and a deluxe miter gauge with fully adjustable anodized fence and flip stop. The cast-iron Router Table Attachment includes a rock-solid support leg and a multi-positional extruded anodized fence. Features a universal mounting system that accepts most routers, a starting pin for contour shaping, and a built-in dust port for effective dust control.
- Table size: 47" x 9"
- Outrigger table size: 13-1/4" x 9"
- Max. longitudinal table travel: 55"
- Max. crosscutting length: 48"
- Fence: 30-3/4"-37"
- Industrial-grade anodized aluminum sliding table
- Precision-machined for accuracy, reliability, and repeatability
- Telescopic anodized aluminum fence
- Sturdy flip-stop for accurate repeat cuts
- 0-45° miter adjustment
- Includes 2 adjustable support posts