W1821—Router Table Attachment for W1819 & W1820
We've added two outstanding attachments that fit our W1819 and W1820 10" Table Saws, as well as most other 10" cabinet table saws (with some minor modifications). The Sliding Table Attachment really eases crosscutting applications and improves accuracy. Features an extruded-aluminum table, two leg supports, and a deluxe miter gauge with fully adjustable anodized fence and flip stop. The cast-iron Router Table Attachment includes a rock-solid support leg and a multi-positional extruded anodized fence. Features a universal mounting system that accepts most routers, a starting pin for contour shaping, and a built-in dust port for effective dust control.
- Table size: 20"W x 27"D
- table T-slots: 3/4" x 3/8"
- Fence size (x2): 12-1/2" x 2-3/4" x 5/8"
- Table insert size: 4"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Unique "double-cross" 3/4 x 3/8 T-slots
- Works with most brands of routers
- 27" width fits most table saws
- Aircraft-grade extruded aluminum fence
- Two large aluminum lock handles
- Included starting pin
- Adjustable support post