W1820—10" 3 HP Cabinet Table Saw with Riving Knife and Long Rails
Every part of this saw says quality and performance. From the heavy-duty cast-iron trunnions, 3 HP motor and triple-belt drive to the massive cast-iron table and wings, this table saw is built to last a lifetime. You'll also appreciate the camlock T-fence, included riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge with fence extension and flip stop and 4" dust collection port. Features an extra wide 49" rip capacity—more than enough to rip to the center of a standard sheet of plywood, a long extension table with adjustable legs, square steel tubing frame, and dimensionally stable extension table. Certified to CSA and UL standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12.8A
- Blade tilt: 0°-45° left
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Max. rip capacity: 49"
- Max. dado width: 13/16"
- Cast-iron table size: 27" x 40-1/4"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 74"
- 4" dust port
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Includes 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade and extended-reach push stick
- Precision-ground and polished cast-iron table and wings
- Massive cast-iron trunnions
- Miter gauge with adjustable T-slot and anodized fence with extension and flip stop
- Camlock fence with HDPE face
- Powder-coated finish
- Includes standard & dado table inserts
- Quick-release blade guard with independent-lifting sides and retractable pawls
- Wide-span easy-glide T-fence system
- Knurled knobs for fine fence adjustments
- Nylon runners inside fence head assembly
- Sloped inner cabinet floor for efficient dust transport
- Accessory hooks on cabinet
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Overall size: 82"L x 45-1/2"W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 567 lbs.