W1812—2 HP 7" Planer / Moulder with Stand
This next generation Planer/Moulder features precision-ground cast-iron wings for increased work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, a one-piece enclosed stand, and a pedestal-mounted control switch with variable-speed feed motor for unsurpassed control over planing and moulding cutting results. Open-end design allows you to make curved mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine! Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Motor: 2HP, 240V, single-phase, 10.8A
- Variable-speed feed motor: 1/8 HP
- Power transfer: cutterhead is belt drive, feed rollers are chain drive
- Cutterhead speed: 7000 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 14,000
- Cuts per inch: 64-300
- Feed rate: 0-18 FPM
- Max. profile depth: 3/4"
- Max. profile width: 6-3/4"
- Planing width: 7"
- Min. stock length: 9"
- Min. stock thickness: 1/4"
- Max. stock thickness: 7-1/2"
- Dust port: 4"
- Precision-ground cast-iron infeed and outfeed extension wings
- Pedestal-mounted control switch with variable-speed control
- Overall dimensions: 36-1/4"L x 22"W x 34-1/2"H
- Certified to CSA and UL Standards
- Approximate shipping weight: 324 lbs.