W1773—15 HP 3-Phase 37" Drum Sander
Designed for production shops, this 37" sander has what it takes to get those big jobs done—fast. Sand boards and panels up to 4" thick and 36-1/2" wide, using two different abrasive grits in the same pass with the dual 6" sanding drums. Feed speed is adjustable from 6 to 18 FPM. The variable-speed knob conveyor adjustment and amp meter make it easy to monitor the sanding load to ensure maximum efficiency. Other great features include a hinged hood, emergency stop bar, pedestal-mounted controls, four 4" dust ports, and a 15 HP, 220V/440V, 3-phase motor. Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Sanding drum motor: 15 HP, 240V/440V*, 3-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM
- *440V operation requires the purchase of additional components
- Conveyor motor: 1/3 HP
- Max. board width: 36-1/2"
- Max. board thickness: 4"
- Min. board length: 9"
- Min. board thickness: 1/16"
- Drum surface speed: 2800 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: Variable, 6 - 18 FPM
- Sanding drums: (2) steel/rubber
- Drum diameter: 6"
- Dust ports: (4) 4"
- Sandpaper dimensions: 6" x 138"
- Overall size: 62"W x 49"H x 53"D
- Industrial rubber conveyor belt (similar to wide-belt sander belts)
- State-of-the-art computer-balanced drums
- Hinged hood
- Control panel with amp draw meter
- Variable-speed conveyor control box
- Approximate shipping weight: 1374 lbs.