W1770—5 HP 21" Bandsaw
This 21" Bandsaw has the power and capacity to handle any bandsaw cutting operation with ease. Its 5 HP motor powers blades up to 1-3/8" wide through the hardest wood up to 14" tall. Rigidly constructed to tension the widest blades, this bandsaw eats through wood like a mini saw mill. Features include micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt, ball bearing blade guides, blade tension indicator, foot brake, deluxe fence with 2-position resaw fence attachment, and precision-ground cast-iron table. You couldn't ask for more.
- 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 1725 RPM, 22A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table size: 29-1/2" x 20-3/4" x 1-7/8" thick
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 20"
- Max. cutting height: 14"
- Blade length: 165"
- Blade sizes range: 1/4" - 1-3/8"
- Blade speed: 4600 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Blade guides: dual ball-bearings with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed & permanently lubricated
- Foot brake stop
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes deluxe extruded-aluminum rip fence, 1" blade, and miter gauge
- Standards: CSA C22.2 #71.2-08; UL 987-7th
- Overall size: 39-1/2"W x 28-5/8"D x 78"H
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 692 lbs.