W1758—16" x 46" 2 HP Variable Speed Wood Lathe
Here it is! Our fully featured, large-capacity wood lathe at a competitive price! Featuring a hefty 2 HP motor, variable-speed spindle, a swivel-head for outboard turning, a digital tachometer for setting the exact spindle speed, precision-ground cast-iron bed, headstock and tailstock for quick locks, and heavy cast-iron legs with floor-mounting holes for the ultimate in stability. Go ahead. Try one out for yourself. This beauty will handle it all!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Swing over bed: 16"
- Distance between centers: 46"
- Heavy-duty, precision-ground cast-iron bed and cast-iron legs ensure stability and minimal vibration
- 1" x 8 TPI RH headstock spindle
- Spindle tachometer with digital readout
- MT#2 spindle & tailstock tapers
- Spindle bore: 3/8"
- Tool rest extension arm
- Variable speeds: 600-2400 RPM
- Quick lock/release levers for tailstock & headstock
- Headstock rotation: 0°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 180°
- 6" faceplate
- MT#2 spur center
- MT#2 live center
- Tool rest with swivel arm extension
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2"L x 19"W x 48"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 338 lbs.