W1756—25 HP 3-Phase 43" Wide Belt Sander
This wide-belt sander was built especially for shops that make tables and custom doors up to 43" wide. An adjustable platen and variable-speed conveyor make for unrivaled control over final sanding results, which is crucial when working with a variety of hardwood. Loaded with proven and highly-effective features, this workhorse delivers great workpiece finishes quickly and consistently.
- Sanding belt motor: 25 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 48A/24A
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 6A/3A
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 1.2A/0.6A
- *440V operation requires purchase of additional components
- Pressure roller type (double): rubber
- Infeed drum: spiral grooved rubber
- Outfeed drum: steel
- Sanding drum diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro-adjustable graphite/felt
- Sanding belt size: 43" x 60"
- Max. board dimensions: 43"W x 6"H
- Min. board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 14-60 FPM
- Surface speed of drums: 2200 FPM
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers
- Fast belt changes (takes less than 30 seconds!)
- Digital readout accurate to within 0.005"
- Variable feed speeds
- Five 4" dust ports
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards
- Approximate shipping weight: 2574 lbs.