W1755H—6" Parallelogram Jointer with Helical Cutterhead
This Shop Fox® 6" Parallelogram Jointer is built like a tank and loaded with red-hot features like parallelogram tables, a 4-row helical cutterhead with indexable carbide inserts, and a built-in mobile base. The 120V, 1-1/2 HP motor makes this a real workhorse with a small footprint.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120V/240V, pre-wired 120V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Amps: 15A/ 7.5A
- Precision ground cast iron table size: 55-1/2"L x 6"W
- Floor to table height: 32-1/2"
- Maximum depth of cut (per pass): 1/8"
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Rabbeting capacity: 1/2"
- Cutterhead type: Helical with German-made indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead speed: 4850 RPM
- Cuts per minute (effective): 19,400
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Switch: standard push-button type switch with large off paddle for safety
- Fence system: positive stops @ ±45° & 90°
- Built-in mobile base
- Built-in 4" dust port
- Parellogram table design allows for full adjustability and calibration
- Easy-to-reach pedestal mounted control panel
- Approximate shipping weight: 360 lbs.
- Certified to CSA and UL standards