W1754—20" Planer with Built in Mobile Base
With its built-in locking mobile base and pedestal-mounted switch, our Model W1754 planer is easy to move and operate. Just press down on the lock lever with your foot and this planer is mobile. Standard features include a 55-5/8" long precision-ground cast iron table with the cast iron extension wings, two feed speeds, return rollers, a 20" x 8" capacity, adjustable bed rollers, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection, and a 5 HP motor. Certified to CSA and UL standards!
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Number of knives: 4
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Infeed roller: solid serrated steel
- Outfeed Rollers: knurled steel
- Table size: 20" x 25-5/8" (20" x 55-5/8" with extension)
- Overall dimensions: 55-5/8"L x 36-5/8"W x 43-5/8"H
- Pedestal mounted magnetic safety switch w/ thermal protection
- Four column support with table locks
- Two speed gear box
- Cast-iron table and extension wings
- Built-in retractable mobile base
- Approximate shipping weight: 920 lbs.