W1738—37" 3-Phase Wide Belt Sander
Door builders and cabinet shops will love the extra capacity of this 37" wide-belt sander. With a 15 HP 3-phase sanding motor, this wide-belt is built for daily industrial use with features such as a heavy-duty steel cabinet, pneumatic belt oscillation, and a built-in air filter/regulator. The digital control pad automates table adjustments and is accurate to 0.005". Also, the variable-speed conveyor, adjustable oscillation controls, and adjustable graphite/felt platen easily allow the operator to find the perfect combination of settings to achieve soft, smooth finishes on all types of wood. Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Sanding motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 36A/18A, 1725 RPM
- Conveyor motor: 1 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 3.4A/1.7A
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 1.2A/0.6A, 1725 RPM
- Max. board width: 36-1/2"
- Max. board thickness: 6"
- Min. board length: 14"
- Air requirements: 75 PSI
- Surface speed of drums: 2565 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: Variable, 15-49 FPM
- Built-in air filter/regulator
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Digital sanding load meter
- Emergency stop bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- Three 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Steel outfeed drum
- Rubber infeed drum
- Rubber pressure rollers
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards
- Overall size: 52-1/8"W x 69-5/8"H x 49-3/8"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1800 lbs.
- *440V operation requires purchase of additional components