W1737—37" Single-Phase Wide Belt Sander
Door builders and cabinet shops will love the extra capacity of this 37" wide-belt sander. With 10 HP single-phase sanding motor, this wide-belt is built for daily industrial use with features such as a heavy-duty steel cabinet, pneumatic belt oscillation, and a built-in air filter/regulator. The digital control pad automates table adjustments and is accurate to 0.005". Also, the variable-speed conveyor, adjustable oscillation controls, and adjustable graphite/felt platen easily allow the operator to find the perfect combination of settings to achieve soft, smooth finishes on all types of wood. Certified to CSA and UL standards.
- Sanding motor: 10 HP, 220V, Single-Phase, 50A, 1725 RPM
- Conveyor Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 7A
- Table elevation motor: 1/3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 3.6A, 1725 RPM
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Air requirements: 75 PSI
- Surface speed of drums: 2565 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: variable, 15-49 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 52-1/8" wide x 69-5/8" high x 49-3/8" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 1800 lbs
- Built-in air filter
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Digital sanding load meter
- Emergency stop bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- Three 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Steel outfeed/infeed drum
- Rubber infeed drum and rubber pressure rollers
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards