ST1006—8" Jointer with Adjustable Beds
There’s nothing like the satisfaction one feels when edge jointing a series of long boards for glue-up and every mating edge is straight and tight! This 8" Jointer with extra long infeed table and parallelogram infeed and outfeed table design ensures perfectly straight joints, even on the longest and widest boards. Add in a 3 HP motor, large cast-iron center-mounted fence, pedestal-mounted switch, and a built-in mobile base and you have the jointer that dreams are made of!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM
- Switch: magnetic w/thermal-overload protection
- Table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Tables: parallelogram design, precision-ground cast-iron
- Infeed table size: 8" x 43-3/8"
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 (HSS) 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Cutterhead speed: 5350 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 5/8"
- Max. width of cut: 8"
- Sealed & lubricated bearings
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables with fully-adjustable parallelogram design
- Easy access lever adjusted tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder-coated finish
- Approximate shipping weight: 600 lbs
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!