M1111—6" x 21" Deluxe Variable Speed Mill / Drill
The M1111 Milling Machine has all of the important features of the M1110, but with additional time-saving luxuries. This deluxe milling machine is equipped with a quick-tilt headstock for horizontal milling, 1 HP brushless DC motor, a multi-function digital depth scale on the quill, push-button speed control, and digital spindle tachometer. The quick-reverse tapping feature simplifies hole threading—Just put the machine in “tapping mode,” start the tap, and once threading is complete, push a button to reverse the spindle and immediately withdraw the tap from the hole. A back-lit digital display provides precise spindle speed for matching tooling and material. All of these extra features make the M1111 one of the most sought-after milling machines available!
- Motor: 1 HP, brushless DC motor, 110V, 12A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2-3/4"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- X/Y-axis handwheel calibration: 0.001"
- Z-axis handwheel calibration: 0.0005"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Max. face cutter diameter: 2"
- Quill diameter: 60mm (2.362")
- Variable speed: 100-1750 RPM
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- Dovetail column ways for accuracy
- Digital readout for spindle depth features metric or inch reading and a zeroing function
- Head tilts 90° left & right
- Push button variable-speed
- Back-lit digital speed display
- Reversing buttons on rack handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front-mounted fine downed knob
- Push button motor control for forward, reverse, tapping and ON/OFF
- Front-mounted emergency stop button
- See-through chip guard with safety switch
- Includes 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 2 open-end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches, extra drive belt, and 4 leveling feet
- Approximate shipping weight: 426 lbs.