M1110—6" x 21" Variable Speed Mill / Drill
Enjoy the precision-ground dovetail column that allows fast and easy tool changes without having to re-register the spindle centerline. The Z-axis handwheel with the fully geared lift system easily raises and lowers the headstock through 14-7/8" of travel. Features an R8 spindle and 3/4 HP reversible, variable-speed universal motor with an all-steel gearbox that provides high and low speed ranges to maximize spindle torque when milling tough jobs. The precision-ground cast-iron milling table with coolant troughs and drain will accept an aftermarket coolant system and power feed. These features, combined with the outstanding X and Y table travel of 15-7/8" x 5-3/4" make the M1110 Mill/Drill one of our most popular units.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, BLDC. 7A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 85mm
- Swing: 16"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- X- and Y-axis handwheel graduations: 0.001"
- Z-axis handwheel graduations: 0.0005"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- T-Slot size: 12mm (7/16")
- T-Slot spacing: 1-11/16" OC
- Table travel (longitudinal): 15-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Max. face cutter diameter: 2"
- Quill diameter: 60mm
- Variable speed spindle: 0-1000, 0-2000 RPM (high/low gearbox)
- Variable-speed spindle from 0-2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- Over 14" of headstock travel
- High/low spindle speed ranges to maximize torque in low speeds
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- All-steel gearbox
- Dovetail column
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 3 open-end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches, extra drive belt, and 4 leveling feet
- Approximate shipping weight: 413 lbs.