M1011—24" Box / Pan Brake
This Pan and Box Brake is an indispensable tool if you need to increase the strength of sheet metal plates with bends, or you intend on fabricating more complicated brackets, gussets, boxes, or fixtures. The removable and adjustable fingers can be installed in a variety of positions to accommodate varying widths of metal. The Model M1011 bends mild steels up to 20 gauge thick, 24" wide, and ranging in angle from 0° to 135°.
- Max. workpiece width: 24"
- Max. bending capacity: 20 gauge
- Box fingers: 1" (x2), 2" (x4), 3" (x2), 4" (x2)
- Brake angle: 0-135°
- Footprint: 10-1/2" x 26-1/4"
- Max. box depth: 1-3/4"
- Approximate shipping weight: 99 lbs.