W1761—12" 5 HP 220V Cabinet Table Saw W/Extension Table
SHOP FOX®'s 12" table saws are loaded with features you'd expect to find only on machines priced much higher. With its 5 HP, 220V, single-phase motor, the Model W1761 will easily rip large plywood and composition panels all day long. Includes a quick release riving knife, splitter, blade guard, digital bevel angle readout, rail-mounted switch, precision-ground cast iron table, cast iron trunnions and a 12" blade.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Amps: 22.4
- Blade tilt: Left
- Table height from floor: 35-3/4"
- Table size w/ extension: 30-3/4" x 78-3/4"
- Arbor speed: 3,600 RPM
- Arbor size: 1"
- Maximum dado width: 1"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Maximum rip capacity: 52"
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Cast iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- 4" dust port
- Power transfer: V-belt
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Right hand extension table
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection & large off paddle for safety
- Quick release steel splitter
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Includes 12" blade
- Approximate shipping weight: 901 lbs.