W1755—6" Parallelogram Jointer
This model has been discontinuedManual Specifications Parts List
This Shop Fox® 6" Parallelogram Jointer is built like a tank and loaded with red-hot features like parallelogram adjustable beds, a 4-knife cutterhead and a built-in mobile base. The 110V, 1-1/2 HP motor makes this a real workhorse with a small footprint.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Amps: 13
- Precision ground cast iron table size: 6" x 55-1/2"
- Floor to table height: 32-1/2"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Rabbeting capacity: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead: 4-knife, 6" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4,850 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 19,400
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Switch: standard push-button type switch with large off paddle for safety
- Fence system: positive stops @ ±45° & 90°
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Top, pedestal mounted switch controls
- Extra long infeed table
- Quick adjust levers
- Built-in mobile base
- 4" dust port
- Approximate shipping weight: 347 lbs.