W1751—25" Widebelt Sander
A platen between two rollers provides uniform sanding pressure across the length and width of every board for the ultimate sanded finish every time. Front mounted controls and a digital load meter make this wide-belt sander easy to operate with full capacities that handle everything but the widest glue-ups.
- Sanding motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 32A, 1725 RPM, 60 Hz
- Conveyor motor: 1/4 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1.8A, 1725 RPM, 60 Hz
- Overall size: 65-5/8" high x 42" wide x 32" deep
- Footprint: 39" wide x 29" deep
- Air control: Built-in air filter/regulator
- Oscillation system: 75 PSI pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning system
- Sanding drum material: Heavy-duty rubber
- Sanding drum drive: Double V-belt
- Belt speed: 2050 FPM
- Belt size: 26" x 48"
- Conveyor feed rate: 13 and 16 FPM
- Infeed drum material: Heavy-duty rubber
- Maximum board width: 25"
- Maximum board thickness: 5-3/4"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Minimum board length: 12"
- Dust ports (two): 5"
- Power control: Independent motor control system
- Machine control: Unified main control system
- Sanding load indication: Digital Amp draw meter
- Light sanding control: Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen system
- Safety control: Emergency off push panel
- Approximate shipping weight: 1265 lbs.