W1676—1 HP 6" Belt / 10" Disc Combination Sander
This combination 6" x 48" Belt and 10" Disc Sander bridges the large gap between the bench-top models and the more expensive industrial models. Our 1 HP motor offers plenty of torque for all your sanding operations and the weight of the heavy cast iron construction and full cabinet stand keeps vibration in check while offering a very attractive package. The cabinet is 100% usable for storage to help take away shop clutter. This will be a proud addition to your shop and still leaves plenty of funds left over for other shop tools.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, 14A/7A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Belt size: 6" x 48"
- 10" computer-balanced cast-iron disc
- Quick change belt release
- Belt speed: 1900 FPM
- Disc speed: 2420 FPM
- Cabinet-style stand with powder-coated finish
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Dust ports: 2-1/2" for disc and 2" for belt
- Ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 168 lbs.