M1036—Micro Milling Machine
This Micro Mill is perfect for machining high-precision small parts for working models. It includes a digital depth readout, compound slide table, and a micro downfeed knob and variable speed control. Picture shown with optional M1038 Quick Vise, and M1037 Collet not included.
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 110V, universal
- Drilling capacity: 1/4"
- Spindle taper: JT-1
- Spindle travel: 1-1/2"
- Headstock travel: 7-3/4"
- Spindle to column distance: 6-1/2"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 5-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 5-1/2"
- table size: 3-1/2" x 8"
- Column swivel: 360°
- Spindle speeds: low range: 0-3600 RPM, high range: 0-5000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 30 lbs.